Saturday, August 21, 2010

Untitled

Ever since the clove of my birth, life has been a struggle. I don't believe there has been one day where there has ever truly been a moment of piece. Every day is a new fight, a new cliff and a new bottom. Times have changed and the sequences of those events are not as closely intertwined as they were before. but they still exist.

And although I am in a new place, with new faces, new blessings, there is still that same darkness, that same presence that has followed me since the beginning. He is always there, in the eyes of a stranger, beneath the cracks of the cobbled and broken bricks, in the shadows of the trees. It's like no matter what I do, or where I go, nothing changes. Sure some of the residential ones have left and that's why I know not to visit those places again, primarily because the Holy Spirit led me to not go there. But he is always there no matter what, vile and evil and I can see him, even when others can not. Because he is not interested in their world; their own blindness deceives them so why should he put forth any effort?

Perhaps this is the reason why friends are non-existant.....families are there then taken away. I am always moving, like a lone vagabond.

2 comments:

  1. I want to tell you something, something that I heard once and know 100% to be true. And I'm not saying that this is the explination for everything, but I do know that Satan tries everything he can to bring down those who have the potential to be the most uplifting, powerful, positive people. He doesn't want anyone helping bring people to Christ, and you, my friend, are an amazing person. You have so much potential to help the world, and Satan doesn't want that. So just stay strong, and keep relying on Christ. He'll never desert you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you suzy. that really means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete